Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas decorations

Uploaded to my new folksy shop noisettehandmade



I've got a few stockings, linen hearts and one tree which hopefully won't take too long to sell since there is only 10 more posatge days to get them before Christmas!

My marketing company noisette marketing is going well. I have had a few more customers and I'm hoping to really get it going in the New Year. I think the next few weeks is the perfect time to start thinking about your plan with your shops for the following year. Once everything has been posted out, I'm going to sit down and work out my plans for noisette baby, noisette handmade and noisette marketing. It's scary to lay it all out like that. How did I get to own 3 businesses? eek!

I'm hoping to go in a different direction next year with my handmade products so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment