Tuesday 3 November 2009

Shop + news

I'm coming up with a range of prints featuring the letters of the alphabet. I hope to have them in the shop over the next few weeks. It's very busy around here at noisette HQ. Noisette Marketing is just about ready to launch and I'll be offering marketing and design services to small creative businesses. My backround is in design and business management and I feel I have a lot to offer this sector of the community.

Also you can currently save 20% at Noisette Baby if you use this code at checkout. Happy Shopping!

In other news i won the giveaway organised by makedoandmendonline. I'm so excited its the first giveaway I've won and I'm going to be the proud owner of a gorgeous totebag.
I'm planning my own giveaway around here in the next few days so please check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment