Wednesday 4 November 2009

Art for arts sakes

Some photos from the weekend visiting my Mum.. My sister and I decided to start up an art group. It will be on Sundays and I will make some nice vegan nibbles and we can sit and draw or paint. I really want to improve my drawing skills so this will force me to practice. I'm trying to decide if it needs to be structured with different themes or if we should just go with the flow. Maybe I'll invite other people to join online if anyone's interested.




I've also been stitching some large Christmas linen hearts. Each heart has a different message stitched in red floss onto linen and backed with red and white gingham. They will be available in the noisette handmade shop soon. They will be £5 each and brighten up the home with the little pop of bright red.

No comments:

Post a Comment