Monday 9 November 2009

We have two winners!


Congratultaions to HeidiG and Makedoandmendonline! I put the names into a basket with the intention of letting J pick the winners but I think he's still a bit young for that since he just threw them around. The first two that landed at my feet were the winners. How's that for randomly picked?! Heidi gets the bird set and Make do and mend online get the flowers.
We had our first meeting of the Sunday Art Group! There was my two sisters and baby J. It was the first time I had seen my sisters for a week so we had lots to talk about including dissecting Saturday's X factor. I made us a vegan feast of rice, bean stew and we had popcorn for dessert. It was fun to just sit and chat but not much art was created. I managed to get a few scribbles in of a new bunny I'm trying to design. I want something simple but that has arms and legs. I still have some work to do on the design then I'll try a prototype.

I also managed to get a calligraphy book from the library so I can experiement with a new pen I got last week. These were just quickly done at breakfast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment